I am a certified and trained Funeral Celebrant who is passionate about
serving the needs of you and your family. I am committed to
providing personal and professional funeral and memorial services that
will be an authentic reflection of you and your loved one.
My Training and Certification:
- I am Certified by Certified Celebrants Association of Canada
- My training was provided by experienced and qualified
professionals who have performed thousands of
Life Celebrations and have years of experience in education and
- I am available to meet with you and your family and help
arrange a Celebration Of Life Service for your loved one.
- I will officiate the actual service bringing hope and words of
- I am available to officiate Celebration of Life Services,
Graveside Services, Traditional Funeral Services, and Memorial
- I am available to meet with the terminally ill to prearrange
the Memorial Service.
- I am available to visit your loved one in the hospital, at home
or in a nursing home.
- I am trained and experienced at leading many types of services
in many different contexts.
- I offer an extensive list of resources that you will find
helpful during the planning and grieving process.
- I am available to meet with you in person if possible, or via
- It is important to me to get to know you and to learn
everything I can about your loved one.
- I will discuss with you your wishes for a memorial service.
- I am willing to give guidance where and when it is needed.
- I am very flexible and willing to work with you to celebrate
your loved one's life.
- I am able to provide a variety of resources and service types
in order to meet your families wishes.
- I encourage the involvement of family and friends in the
- I am open to encourage families to create a service that is an
authentic reflection of their loved one.